Sunday, November 1, 2015

Made it home!

Yes, it was a few weeks ago, but you know how travel goes - arrive home and boom!  Things that have been sitting for two weeks need attention.  Now that I have 'slowed' up a bit - some fun postings.

First - the crop - total blast out in PA!  Thanks so much to all who attended.

Second - I am still having issues with uploading photos correctly - even after supposedly correcting them.  

 Above - mini with the bamboo technique I demonstrated at our in person crop after learning over at Club Scrap. Super simple and wonderful addition to pages.
No idea why I cannot get this to post as it should, but it is the flower that we learned the technique of coloring the velum as another class at our in person crop.

Hmmm - guess my camera angle slipped - this is one of those uh oh photos.  No idea what I was doing in this one.

 Above - some corn husk dolls dd made for my sister's wedding.  She had natural type decorations and these worked out well.
 Bamboo card for challenge over at scrapbook message boards - in the crop wrap up section.
 cover of the adorable mini class - then a few pages.

 Some fall cards for a challenge over on Fia's site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment