Sunday, November 8, 2015

a few first sketches

I love to use sketches for scrapping.  Often, I scribble them down on paper after viewing the photos - or I use some I find online for inspiration.  So, here are a couple I have made. 

This first one uses 5, 4x6" photos and one 4x4" photo.  I use whatever size photo is required by the pictures.  I am not the worlds best photographer, so sometimes there are items to be cut out.  Then I do the layouts based on content.  This one was for some Birthday Photos.


This next one was just for fun - playing with the arrangements to use some fun buttons I found that match some older photos.




That is all for now - have a great day!  If you have time, check out the new challenge on my scrapbook messageboard.  It is a challenge that closes at midnight 11/8/2015.  Prizes for the first 8 individuals who enter!  All you have to do is join the board, post a project and you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment