Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A new mini has begun!

It all started after the recent cleaning/reorganizing/moving of my scrap area.  It only moved about 20' down, but wow was it a ton of work!

Loving the new space and new areas to scrap in.  I have my original 8' table, another 5' table (which has a sewing machine), two 3' tables - one is always clear, the other holds my laptop, speakers, etc.  and even another 4' table space for the cricut and laser!  Papers are labeled, instructions books and samples all have homes and all the memorabilia that I have been sorting still has homes.  The biggest change - other than doubling in size - my old scrap paper sorters have changed.  They are now two of my 3' tables - each with 16 drawers.  They hold a ton and help with sorting more than I had imagined they would. 

Just think- all your stickles, glitter glues and glue pens in a single drawer.  Same for mists/stains/sprays, daily tools, colored pencils and markers, punches (though these take multiple drawers and my very large We R Memory Keepers 8 punches don't fit), stencils, flowers, deco scissors, etc..  They all have their own homes that are larger than before, easier to access and labeled!

So, with all this new space (yes, I do have to remember to clean it after each project.  It is amazing - I tend to use whatever space I have!), I am having fun creating!

While cleaning, I found this fun mini that was sent to me in a swap over on Scrapbook Message Board.  If I had to guess - I would guess Candy created it! 


Anyway - using it as inspiration, I created this fun mini using "leftovers" from my September Club Scrap Kit.  The Bamboo on front is a technique I learned from the Transformations Scrap Rap.  I can't believe I didn't realize that the Scrap Rap was there for each line!  I am going to be doing some reading on back posts this afternoon!  So happy it is raining.


It is not completed yet (as you can see - no photos or embellishing done just yet.  I prefer to embellish as I am adding photos).
 
each page has two tags - one large and one small and a flap.  After I add the photos, we will see how it looks!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous book! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete