Saturday, June 28, 2014

a new foto folio - rock star

I have had fun making foto folio's (just another form of a mini) lately and have decided to try one for a vacation from last summer.

I have quite a ways to go, but so far, I have some of the magnets in place and trying something a bit different for the inside back - the newspaper will go in the belly band, so I won't add patterned paper, but did need something a bit  more than plain black - so got out the old fiskars anywhere punch, put on the star attachment and had fun!

More photos will be uploaded as I progress.

Oh - the first photo is of a few of my paper 'folders' I discussed yesterday.

Basic grey small magnets


 Stuart and Dave are not helping me progress - think I need to find them a new location as they keep jumping on my project LOL.

Paper packs - DCWV Rock Star, The Paper House Faith and Glory 2 God

progressing - note to self - it is easier to put magnets on the front BEFORE the pp :)




No comments:

Post a Comment